Web Design Trends of the Future: What to ExpectMay 12, 2017 / byArs Lexis / Categories : Industry Leaders
The concept of web design has changed radically in the last few years, and like clockwork, new ideas and concepts make it exciting to look at for both businesses and customers.
In 2017, UX experts are betting that concepts such as Chatbots powered by AI, immersive storytelling and VR are going to radically change the design process. In fact, some trends from 2016 have already set the standard and continue to influence web design.
Here’s what one can expect from a web design company in Connecticut, such as Coforge Marketing.
Web Design Innovations for 2017
- Virtual Reality is a concept still under development, and its impact on web design can only live in the imagination, given its many possibilities. Along with 360˚ video, auto-maker Peugeot launched a promo campaign which is not only breathtaking but has left select viewers wanting more.
- Card designing and Layouts such as Pinterest has had a huge impact on design trends. Expect to see more grid style designing as it is not only simple, but flexible and responsive as well. These are elements that a lot of web designers love.
- AI-powered bots may not have a big impact on visuals, but it can impact businesses and tasks needing automation, such as communication and sales processes. Business sites will be able to connect to customers using messaging apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
- High quality photographs are in demand. Web designers are realizing the need for high quality and authentic photographs. Though stock photography sites like Shutterstock will still be around, having individualized photos will enhance a site’s look and feel. Many well-known brands are already doing this and attracting new clientele.
- A fluid design for mobile platforms and TV is encouraging designers to think outside the box. Various screen sizes allow more room to work with. Responsive design, on the other hand, is on top of the priority list as it encourages more visitors.
These are just a few changes that are taking place in the world of web designing. Customers and businesses can look forward to exciting things that offer customization and unique user experiences. Wait and see how the online world will become more intuitive and human.